Blog Posts

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sweet Escape!


SWEET ESCAPE

ACET is finally over!! I know I am quite late for posting this, please bear with me! 

Since I knew the room will not be air-conditioned, I came up to a look where I can move freely and feel fresh. Although the weather was a bit crappy and bipolar, we still went to Enchanted Kingdom and enjoy ourselves with the rain and rides. (genius hahaha -_-) 




Who won't buy these gold sneakers? It's so rare to find! This one is from Forever 21. (pardon the dirt, i was so absurd that time and I can't resist to walk and walk and walk. Lol!) Cream socks from Terranova



      Floral overall from Bangkok Finds


                                                 
                  Mustard Backpack from The Smock Shop



 After a bundle of stress, I definitely need a time to escape and live my teenage life! 





My favorite ride!!!!! If you dare me to ride more than a hundred times of this, I AM WILLING TO DO IT. (haha no joke)



Time for snacks! Loving the neon colored cotton candy!


VOTD:


-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment