Blog Posts

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fragile





FRAGILE


I AM SURPRISINGLY BACK!! And I will REALLY try to be active as much as I can to my next blogs! 

Xavier Variety Show #COUNTERFLOW had passed and I anticipated that the outcome would be superb. However, I wasn't able to go for the show due to my messed up schedule. SMH. 




Going back, i decided to match a look where you can still be stylish and not too exaggerated.









The lining of the top was nicely sewed, also it gave more details and accent to the look. Plus, the necklace was totally eye catching! 





 For the touch-up, I wore my beige suede shorts and leopard    bondage boots to strike out the whole outfit



To spice it up, i rocked these gold bohemian bracelets from Forever 21 and watch from Bolun Watches




One thing for sure, these pieces were definitely worth buying despite their lavish price. LOL.


VOTD:






No comments:

Post a Comment