Blog Posts

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Layer Madness




LAYER MADNESS







For another OOTD, i chose to bring up something chic and edgy combination. Just for a change.






My sleek floral skirt from @UrbanClothing definitely spiced up and added a bit of elegance to this look




I layered this plaid cover up from Aeropostale to make my outfit look more youthful and appropriate to my age

Necklaces are from The Rad


Added some strong accents such as these pair of bad boys from C&K 


My chained bracelet from The Rad and of course my spiked bangle from Forever 21



I’m always looking for easy one pieces that can throw on anything such as skirts, highwaisted shorts, and more. This midrip top from @TrippleCloset is my absolute favorite. What can i say, this is definitely a must-buy!









The whole outfit appeared to look sophisticated at the same time fun and youthful



Mehehe dont judge me


VOTD:


No comments:

Post a Comment