Blog Posts

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Snakeskin



SNAKESKIN
Have you ever encountered a day full of errands and you can't even fit them all in just a day? Well, this happened to me. I was instructed to get my requirements from my school, to have a photo shoot with a long time friend, drop my brother to Sun Residences, and get intensely wild for Close Up Forever Summer! What a distressing yet exciting day to look forward to!

The freedom where I can dress up anything I want and express myself through the outfit makes me more persistent and inspired in fashion blogging. As this day turned to be a really hectic one, I thought of something office-girl-type of outfit and this was the upshot.







Necklace from Forever 21



I picked this neutral color and slick material top from Zara to emphasize the jacket and necklace


One of my essentials in dressing up such like this work themed outfit is to wear a blazer, coat, or a jacket most especially when wearing just a simple top. This snakeskin leather-ish jacket absolutely blew me off! A great purchase I've made in CoCco . 



Of course, a matching snakeskin chunky heels from Mags to polish the look


Aviator shades from Rayban and snakeskin messenger bag from Collections


Eiffel Tower watch from Spice, Skull bracelet from H&M, Lion ring and bracelet from Forever 21



In love with my ripped off jeans from Guess



I prefer to fold the end of your denim jeans to make it look more stylish and dashing on eyes



Photo credits to Davin Fajardo!!!!!!
VOTD:











No comments:

Post a Comment