Blog Posts

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Leather Call




LEATHER CALL

OH YES!! I finally found this graffiti wall that I've been searching in The Fort for ages! (I'm a dumbo lambo I get it. Geesh haha) 

From endless phone calls to people, the horrifying traffic jam going to Ortigas, pounding headaches that totally cracked the heck out of me, and to the intolerable level of annoyance I faced; which I thankfully got to manage. All of them were nothing!

Nevertheless, I learned a few lessons, that I am just being tested by Him. I learned to be more patient and to preserve a good attitude when waiting. Without a doubt, amazing things (which could be way better than what we expected) will arrive at the right moment. Great things come to those who wait, right?:D  

It was such a relief after seeing the wall's exterior! Eye-catching and creative, agree? 





I am literally obsessed with matching variety of colors for my outfits. From solid, pastel, to neon. And since the wall is too loud, I decided to descend the color of the pieces I wore to balance everything so it won't look chaotic and sloppy!





Studded pale clutch from Terranova




Round sunnies to add some glam to the look 





A wardrobe wouldn't be complete without sassy shoes! The gold accent is beyond perfection! This pair is sooo versatile and I loved how pointy the design is!




Never forget a chic snake choker!



Just a casual peace sign pose. Look how awkward it is. Haha.







You can't call it a day without wackiness kicking in! 



She's so tall that her head didn't fit that much. LOL Or maybe I'm just really tiny....

No comments:

Post a Comment